These two friends-turned-podcasters managed to find a unique podcast format for their show. And that’s a difficult task in today’s podcasting landscape. Finding a gap in the market can be hugely rewarding, though.
Each week, musicians Roger Heathers & Declan Kitchener write a brand new song and discuss their songwriting process on The Weekly Song Podcast.
And, in this episode of Podcasting Amplified, they share how they were able to come up with a unique idea and how they’ve built a loyal following off the back of it.
We also cover –
- The numerous avenues for monetising your podcast.
- How to choose the right sponsors and approach them.
- What it’s been like to co-host a podcast as friends.
- The marketing challenges we face as podcasters.
- The art of balancing SEO & readability in your podcast titles.
- The importance and challenges of crafting quality show notes.
- Navigating podcast hosting and distribution.
- And plenty more…
Declan & Roger share a fascinating story of their unique podcast that’s worth tuning into for any podcaster.