Some new podcasters see interview podcasts as sort of the easy route to a podcast. Just write a list of 15-20 questions, invite some guests and they’ll do the rest of the work, right?
There are hundreds of thousands of interview podcasts out there. To stand out from the crowd, and have the impact that you want, you need to be tackling your interviews from a storytelling lens.
And this is exactly what my guest today is doing.
I’m Joe Eftihiou, your host, and I’m thrilled to have Helen McGuire, the host of “The D&Igest” joining me today.
In this episode, we cover –
- The wide-ranging benefits of podcasting from content marketing to self-improvement and sharing stories that the world needs to hear.
- Helen’s company was acquired by The Access Group this year. How will an acquisition affect the podcast?
- Leveraging existing networks to secure great guests.
- How Helen is able to tell from an email if a guest is right for her podcast.
- Interview tips from a podcaster with a radio background.
- Why you don’t need to be on every single social media platform.
- Speeding up your podcast production process.
- And so much more…
Get ready to be inspired by the power of storytelling.